I love using my Cuisinart Ice Cream Freezer!! If you go outside the box, you can create all kind of yummy desserts…..or cocktails….frozen cocktails:) How can you go wrong with Frozen Coffee, especially Frozen Tipsy Coffee?? Yum!!
I saw this Grady’s Cold Brew, New Orleans Style Coffee concentrate at our HEB. HAD to try it. I mean, WHAT could be better than “New Orleans” style coffee???? Uh, ….nothing. I’ll be adding this to ….everything.
It is good! So I had to get a little creative and put the ol’ alcoholic/frozen spin on it:) It worked. Oila!!
- 1 1/2 cup Grady's Cold Brew
- 1 1/2 cup milk or half and half, depending on how creamy you want it.
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- chocolate syrup
- * garnish ..a stick of chocolate
- put all ingredients except garnish in frozen bowl of Cuisinart
- turn it on and let it do its frozen magic!!
- pour into glass
Do you like my post?