Who doesn’t like a red, ripe, delicious strawberry???
Oh my, a little lemon vodka, muddled strawberries, YUM!!! If you would like a light and refreshing drink, try this one. It is super good. Sometimes you need a light and delicious cocktail. It is very pretty while you drink it also:)
- 2 ounces lemon vodka
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 4 strawberries, muddled-crushed, in the bottom of a glass
- Topo Chico
- stem the strawberries, crush them in the bottom of your glass
- fill shaker 1/3 way with ice
- add vodka, syrup strawberries
- pour in glass and top off with Topo Chico for a little fizz.