Awe….yes, who would have thought it….Banana Cream Margaritas! We thought we would give it a try. How it started was, that I picked up a couple of the little mini bottles of Blue Chair Bay Rum at the liquor store 😉 I couldn’t resist those adorable little bottles. I chose the flavors Banana Cream and Key Lime Rum Cream. Both are fabulous!! I was a little partial to the Banana Rum Cream….so….the rest is history.
We stopped in and bought a bottle, added a few ingredients, of course–Altos Tequila–the BEST Tequila, and found our new concoction addictive. The Banana Cream Margarita is a creamier than usual margarita. It is perfectly sweet. And, it is AMAZING. You have to have more than one. I figure it has to be healthy, right? Bananas are really healthy!!
So… Here It Is!!! You will definitely need to save this one. This Recipe is a keeper.
- 1 can frozen lime Margarita Mix
- 3/4 can Tequila
- 1/3 can Blue Chair Bay Banana Cream Rum
- 2 Bananas...or more, depending how banana-ee you want it
- Ice, fill blender
- Sliced Banana for garnish
- Add Ice, Margarita Mix, Tequila---blend
- Add Banana Cream Rum, Bananas---blend
- Sugar rim of glasses
- Pour in glasses
- Add garnish..limes & banana slices
Do you like my post?