THESE are just wonderful. So SO EASY. AND I. AM. ADDICTED!!
You just have to try them, that is all I can say. Just go ahead and do it. You won’t regret it:)
I get mine at Trader Joes. I am becoming quiet the lover of Trader Joes lately. It seems everytime I go there, I find something new and wonderful. No, I am not in any way affiliated with them. It is just a wonderful grocery store.
Look for new recipes in the upcoming blog post!! They are fun!!
- 1 6 ounce bag fresh shishito peppers
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons sirachi sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Coat pan with olive oil
- heat pan to medium - medium/high
- place clean peppers in pan, single layer
- cook peppers in skillet until blistered on both sides. I work from middle and bring into middle as I remove the finished peppers from pan. I generously salt the peppers while cooking. I love them pretty blistered, almost soft. It is up to you;)
- combine all sauce ingredients in bowl: mayo, sirachi sauce, lime juice
- you can either drizzle over peppers or dip peppers in sauce
- you will love these. you won't realize how much until you try it~~
Do you like my post?